Sunday, April 5, 2009

A-kon 2009, American Idol, My Day So Far...

Hey-lo everybody~ 

I changed my font, if you didn't notice. I just love this font...

Okay, so on May 29 me and some of my friends are going to A-kon 2009!!! Whee~ I'm not sure who I'm going to cosplay as, but I'm leaning towards a Rozen Maiden [PEACH PIT] one because I just love Gothic Lolita! I'm hoping to buy some prints in Artists' Alley--I'm praying that Barlee will be there so I can buy her Haku print!! That would be amazing...but she probably wont be there...:( 

Almost everyone who is anyone watches American Idol, right? (^_^) Well, I know I do! My fave is Adam Lambert--H8RS... BEGONE! I also like Allison and Danny, but, I don't think Danny will have much of a career if he does win--cuz, let's face it...he's U G L Y!!! I hate Anoop...'nuff said.......;) 

Other Stuff About 2day:

Mood: Bored; Apathetic
Listening To: Follow the Nightingale by KOKIA
Watching: ....my words appear on the screen
Playing: U really don't want to know....>:)
-_-''
Have a good life~

No comments:

Post a Comment