Oh-tay, well, yesterday, I went to my Church's annual Easter-egg hunt and I did all of the following:
1. Painted little kids' faces for two hours
2. Hunted for Easter eggs
3. Worked at a no-pay concession stand for ten minutes
4. Pretended to charge people for the food at the concession stand
5. Got laughed at by the people I tried to charge
6. Drooled over a hot latino dude
7. Ate too much candy
8. Made a death joke and got yelled at by my mom
9. Wondered if black paint would show up on black kids
10. Scratched my head when an Asian kid had two white parents
11. Said "OHHHHH" when I found out he was adopted
12. Rode in a flatbed attached to a tractor driven by my poor overworked Priest
~I didn't have that much fun, to be honest~
I told them I did--I lied....(>.>U) *I hope no one from my church knows about this blog...*
Heh
Well, if you're going to A-kon yell out SAAAEEEE-CHAAAAANNNN--I'll come running....:D

well...this post was from months ago...get your butt off the couch and come blog, sae-chan!!!!!
ReplyDelete